Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ribwarmer is finished

20090311 Ribwarmer FrontThe ribwarmer is finished.  It took forever because I stopped whenever something new had to happen, like grafting in garter stitch, or adding a crab stitch border.

I modified EZ’s suggested instructions… I did a 3 needle bind off at the shoulder and did crab stitch instead of i-cord border.

If I were going to do it again, I wouldn’t increase at the armholes, but I might try increasing at the center front instead.  I’m not altogether happy with the way the armholes look, but it was my first attempt, so I’m happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment