Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Baby Sweater Finished

20090527 Baby Sweater FinishedThis is my very first sweater finished with set in sleeve cap shaping.

The most difficult part of the sweater was sewing in the sleeves.  It’s hard to join sleeve to body in seed stitch.  At least it was for me.  The good news is that I got better as the seaming progressed.  The bad news is that the first and worst seam was right in front near the buttons.


20070527 Baby Sweater NeckI hate the yarn, but it was okay for a first try.  That few feet of yarn above the neck is all I had left from one skein of Red Heart TLC (360 yards).  The buttons are cute, but the button holes were a little big and had to be snugged up a bit.

Pattern info here on Ravelry.


20090524 Bidwell One Mile PoolOn a completely different subject, we went for a walk in Bidwell park early-ish Sunday Morning.  It was beautiful.  (Bad Palm Treo photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment