Thursday, June 11, 2009

You’d think it was raining money

I bought a new camera and an iPhone.  … and I’m not one bit sorry or guilty – well maybe guilty when I think what that money could have done for hungry people – but definitely not sorry.  I wonder if the Yarn Harlot wants my old camera?

I haven’t received the iPhone yet – June 19th it should arrive on my doorstep.  Reminder to self:  stay home on the 19th so I can sign for it.

imageBut I have received the new camera, a Canon SD990 IS Digital Elph.  I don’t know what the “Elph” stands for, but the thing is small like an elf and performs like magic compared to my old Olympus C-7000 Zoom.  Wow, what a wonderful new toy!

Here are some images with the new camera (click to enlarge).


 image image image image

Almost have all the toys I need to go to Sock Summit in August :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment