Wednesday, January 5, 2011

One more Christmas thing

20110105 Leftover Christmas LightsThis year the house looked properly Christmassy.  The wreath and blanket of lights on the bush are new, and I think they will do.

I’m  not a fan of lawns covered in decorations purchased at nearby big box stores, with so many lights the wise men couldn’t see the night stars.  I must confess that I purchased the wreath and blanket of lights at a nearby big box store.  If you are reading this, and you like an abundance of decorations and lights on lawns and houses, I’m sure  you enjoyed this year’s decorations.

So, it’s January.  The last Christmas chore I have to do is climb a ladder and take down the wreath and put it away.  I’m not procrastinating.  I’m waiting for a warm, dry day.

No comments:

Post a Comment